Tuesday 19 April 2016

There is a huge chasm there.

Where? Right there!

Mmm . . . my reader has every right to wonder what on earth I am waffling about. It is actually something very simple, I am on about the gap between the ideal, the dream, the desired - and reality. This gap can be summed up thus:
I want to meet people, let us enter cloud cuckoo land, and assume I want to meet a decent man. I am out in place X, or place Y, and see a man walking in such a way that our paths will cross. In the ideal world, we meet, chat, go for coffee, have dinner, and the sex is fabulous. Or something like that.
In the real world, I change where I am walking so that our paths do not cross. And I go home to my dreams.

And that, dear reader, is not only the gap in my life, but in so many aspects of life as a whole. And I have no idea how to resolve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment